Manual: Add harddisk to HDD Caddy
Manual - Add harddisk to HDD Caddy
- Mini screwdriver;
- Tool to fasten the hard drive or SSD;
- O 2x internal screw;
- O (For a unibody MacBook HDD Caddy: 2 extra loose screws)
Don’t have one or more of these parts? Please contact us via email@example.com
- Loosen the screws on both sides as far as they can go, so that the screws on the inner side no longer protrude.
- Put pressure on one side of the tool to remove it from the HDD Caddy.
- The hard drive can only fit in the HDD Caddy in one way. Slide the hard driven until it is firmly in place.
This tool will also fit in only one way.
Press one side if the tool into the HDD Caddy and press down;
Make sure you cannot pull it up anymore.
Fasten the screws on both sides with the supplied screwdriver.
This was the last step. The HDD Caddy is now ready for placement in the laptop.